The OSNMAplus receiver (ONP-RX) is a standalone system implementing the following features:
- Robust GNSS navigation with OSNMA, jamming/spoofing detection and mitigation.
- Secure firmware and PVT attestation.
- INS and High Accuracy positioning.
- Configurable support for ONP connected services.
- Support for I/NAV improvements.
The ONP-RX is composed of three main elements:
- The SNF (Secure Navigation Filter) is responsible for the provisioning of a robust navigation solution. It’s based on the Qascom QN400 GNSS receiver. This module embeds the ONP SDK which includes a state-of-the-art implementation of OSNMA in terms of performance and robustness against GNSS threats. The QN400 includes several spoofing/jamming detection and mitigation features that have been designed by leveraging Qascom’s unique knowledge in the field of GNSS data authentication and GNSS threats detection and prevention.
- The MNF (Multi-sensors Navigation Filter) is responsible for the provisioning of a multi-constellations, multi-frequency navigation solutions and it’s based on a COTS receiver. This module is suitable for all the applications requiring high-accuracy navigation (including UAV, robotics, logistics, precise agriculture, automotive ADAS).
- The NIM (Navigation Intelligence Module) provides the integration logic between the two receivers and it provides connectivity via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth LE and optionally 4G/5G (e.g. to support communication with the ONP services).